WORDLE was created by Jonathan Feinberg.
You can enter in your webpage or blog URL and it will create a cloud gallery of the words most often used on your website or you can type in your favorite words individually.
This would be a fun activity to do with your children.
Put in your favorite positive words and create a word cloud gallery.
You can easily customize your font and colors and then print it out to hang on your wall.
It is really fun and easy! This is one of the Wordle clouds I made.
Please read complete post before clicking on link.
CLICK ON IMAGE FOR ENLARGEMENT.
I've compiled a list of words to make it easier for you to create your own WORDLE.
You can type in your own words you'd like to use or copy and paste words you want to use.
Once you create your own WORDLE you can print it to hang on your wall, refrigerator or frame it for a gift. I would love to see pictures of your personalized WORDLES. If you would like to share your WORDLE with other Intentional Conscious Parenting readers please email a picture of your WORDLE to the email link at the top of this blog.
Example ideas and tips for making your own WORDLE:
- Be sure to pick words appropriate for your child's age level.
- If your child dreams of being an Astronaut, Natural path or a Teacher for example you can pick specific words to inspire him/her.
- Make a WORDLE with your favorite affirmations
- Create a WORDLE with your child's spelling list
- Use all your pet names or names of family members to create a special WORDLE
- Create an Alphabet WORDLE
- You could use your WORDLE in your next scrap booking project
- Frame your WORDLE and hang it on your wall.
- Do you know someone having a baby? Create a baby WORDLE and frame it to hang on the baby's wall.
- Use your creativity and see what you come up with.
- Help your child create a WORDLE for a parent or sibling.
Good luck and have fun creating your very own WORDLE!
Written By: Carol Lawrence