What is Intentional Conscious Parenting to me? For me personally, conscious parenting is parenting with an open mind, bringing your authentic self into your teachings, discussions and understanding. Conscious parenting is knowing your children are wise spirits who have chosen to have a human experience.
They have picked you to be their parents or parental figure in their lives. It is having an awareness that even though life is about the experience there's a divine plan for everyone. It's about growing consciously together. Knowing there are experiences and growth your children have came here to help you the parent learn. Conscious parenting takes place in present time, allowing an organic conclusion to form and take place without the parent having to be in constant control. It's about allowing spiritual growth on this earthly playground.
Other examples of conscious parenting are:
1. Teaching children the power of their thoughts. How to change them to create different outcomes.
2. Teach them about FEAR. False evidence appearing real. How to look beyond the veil of perceived reality.
3. Demonstrating to your children that mother Earth and her inhabitants matter. Our daily choices have an impact.
4. Teaching and understanding the importance of the care and feeding of the body, mind and soul through proper nutrition, exercise, learning how to relax and rejuvinate. Taking care of your chakras and energy body.
5. Being grateful for their lives, the experiences they are having, their friends, teachers, etc.
6. Saying thank you to their angels and guides for sticking by their side even when they didn't remember they were there. They are always right there by your side. Remind your children how to listen, feel, see, and experience their connection. Ask for assistance, protection and guidance. Children already have these tools. They can become stagnant and dormant with societal teachings and beliefs.
7. As a parent learning how to choose a vibratory state of happiness. Learning about vibration and how it effects you and your children. children naturally live in a state of joy. When the parent is grounded and aligned with their spiritual selves, striving for a state of joy the children can easily stay in a more peaceful joyful state.
8. Learning how to adjust our frequency, connecting to their divine innerselves and follow through on our parenting paths.
9. Knowing and demonstrating, everyone has roles to play but this is not their true identities. Who they really are is a powerful being choosing to be a teacher, doctor, author,etc. Their roles can change depending on what they feel called to be next.
10. Practice getting clear with what your children need. Helping them to bring out their inner creative selves following their true being's path.
"We are all in the labor room and delivery of our new lives." Maureen Moss
"This has become humanities butterfly moment and you can fly free." Maureen Moss
Written by Carol Lawrence parenting adviser, author, blogger, social media manager, lover of life and co- host of The Intentional Conscious Parenting Show.
Tune in tomorrow as we here from Jeff Brown author of SoulShaping.