1. The Positive Parenting Network is hosting a Spring Fling beginning next week (May 15-May31st). Over 20 bloggers and podcasters who in the field of are coming together to to enjoy your children more.
Zen Parenting Radio and The Self-Aware Parent blog are excited to be part of the network. This opportunity is completely FREE! Click here for more information and to sign up…..
2. This week was the Enlightened Mom’s Telesummit….if you missed it, click herehttp://www.momstelesummit.com/ to sign up and access all of the recordings – for free!
3. Recent Chicago Parent blog about how to be mindful with our children-http://www.chicagoparent.com/
4. Recent WGN interview about happiness and achievement – what’s best for our kids?http://www.wgnradio.com/shows/
5. Recent Zen Parenting Radio Shows…..
Fear is normal. It’s normal for children to be afraid. Instead of telling them to not be afraid, let’s help them find tools to deal with their fear.
Are you stuck in old patterns and fearful of what’s ahead? Cathy and Todd encourage you to be present in the moment and go with the flow.