- Let your child pick their color of shirt that day.
- Provide different colored scarves to play with or wrap themselves in.
- Have different colored blankets available to pick from.
- Mix sea salt and different color therapy oils to create a colorful bath.
- Paint their rooms, playrooms and bathroom colors to stimulate different needs.
- Supply a basket of sunglasses with different colored lenses.
- Let your child express themselves through coloring, drawing or painting with a wide range of colors.
- Take a meditation time out and mentally walk your child through a soft visualization of climbing a ladder of colors, swimming in different colored water or breathing in different colors.
- Learn about the human energy field and chakras.
Carol and Stacy are practitioners of the spirit, they deal with the soul, the real you. They interview authors, write book reviews and together intuitively Carol and Stacy are fulfilling a calling and a passion to write children's picture books. They are assistant editors for the family and parenting community at All Things Healing. They provide nurturing tips and encouragement for parents walking an intentional spiritual conscious parenting path by supplying an inviting platform for their established parenting community.
Intentional Conscious Parenting: http://www.intentionalconsciousparenting.com
Visit Carol's site, Social Media Help 4 U: http://socialmediahelp4u.com
Purchase Stacy's book: M.A.S.S. 101 Man Approaching Simple Soulutions