Take a break from the day-to-day routine!
- Pick up a couple of tickets for the next comedy show.
- Spend the day at the spa.
- Explore a wild river rafting trip.
- Soak in a hot bubble bath.
- Try a new yoga pose.
- Plant a new garden.
- Go to Disneyland.
- Curl up on the couch with a feel-good movie.
- Take a friend out to dinner and laugh, laugh, laugh.
- Plan a game night with friends and family.
- Rearrange furniture in your home.
- Buy yourself some flowers.
Carol Lawrence is an energetic practitioner, blogger, artist, children's author, social media manager, author interviewer, book reviewer, virtual book tour planner and co-host of The Intentional Conscious Parenting Show. She has been happily married for twenty-five years, a mother of two Indigo sons, has several animals and loves nature, exploring the human mind, spirituality, reading, writing, mother earth, walking around in the forests of Montana and doing her part to make the world a better place.
Together intuitively Stacy and Carol are fulfilling a calling and a passion to write children's picture books. They provide nurturing tips and encouragement for parents walking an intentional spiritual conscious parenting path by supplying an inviting platform for their established parenting community. Visit Intentional Conscious Parenting for author interviews, book reviews, live author chats and conscious parenting articles. Carol and Stacy are assistant editors for the family and parenting category at All Things Healing.
Visit their website, Intentional Conscious Parenting: http://www.intentionalconsciousparenting.com
Visit Carol's site, Social Media Help 4 U: http://socialmediahelp4u.com
Purchase Stacy's book: M.A.S.S. 101 Man Approaching Simple Soulutions