One Family's Inspiring Story About Love, Loss, and Survival
By Amy Boesky
Amy Boesky tears at your heartstrings, brings out tears of joy and sorrow as she gives you an intimate look into her world from the viewpoint of being a daughter, sister, friend, wife and mother all over the course of one year.
She'll captivate you with her stories, her strength, her triumph and tragedies as she experiences the roller coaster called life. She shares her compelling stories of growing up fearing the "C" word (Cancer), balancing being a daughter, a loving wife, mother and building a career. She'll mesmerize you until the end. Amy's book is heart-wrenching and heartwarming all at the same time. If you only have time to read one book this month this should be it.
"What we have" makes a great gift. Especially for the women in your life. Your mother will love this book! Plan ahead for the Holidays and beat the rush! Purchase a copy now or sign up for our giveaway.
How would you like to win an autographed copy of "What We Have"
Amy has graciously offered an autographed copy for our Intentional Conscious Parenting readers.
Here's how you can enter to win:
- Sign up for our Intentional Conscious Parenting newsletter. Newsletter link is on the right side. We never send spam emails or share your information with anyone! (counts as two entries) If you already are a newsletter subscriber let us know and you still earn two entries just for returning and reading our post.
- Sign up as a follower (counts as one entry)
- Follow Intentional Conscious Parenting on Facebook (counts as two entries)
- Follow on Twitter (counts as one entry)
- Follow Amy on Facebook. (counts as two entries)
- Visit Amy Boesky's website. to learn more about Amy and her books, informational links on dealing with cancer and more. (counts as one entry)
- Return here and leave a comment letting us know you visited Amy's site and what you found most intriguing about it and what all you signed up for so all your entries are counted.
Thanks for being a loyal reader of Intentional Conscious Parenting!
We love our readers. We are putting together a special prize drawing for our Intentional Conscious Parenting Newsletter subscribers this Fall. Keep in touch for more details.
Remember sharing is caring. Please retweet and share this post.
Have you read this book? We would love to dialog about your feelings on the role our beliefs and genetics can play on our health. If you would be interested in this please let us know.
We'll have a follow up post in a few months after our readers have had a chance to read this book first.
Written by: Carol Lawrence
Hi carol. I have not read this book... but, it looks very interesting! Thanks for following my blog... I am excited to follow you as well!! Have a great day!
Post a Comment