It is such a lovely award.
We are so honored you passed it onto us!
It is so Pretty!
Now to pass it on.
Here are 15 inspiring, creative, imaginative blogs that we feel deserve the "One Lovely Blog Award"
Some are old. Some are new. Some are looking for new friends just like you!
1. Keepin It Here. Created by Loretta D Boranat. Loretta is a mother of 4 and is a creator of a doll program called my pal and my sibling dolls.
(My Sibling® dolls have siblings with developmental disabilities. Each doll comes with a story so that children can read and learn about others who grow up differently than they do.)She provides work experiences to older (teens) students who have developmental disabilities - they dress and accessorize her dolls.
2. Mama Lounge is a blog written by Ly Nguyen. Ly has been published in in the San Fransisco Chronicle, Chocolate For A Woman's Soul Anthology, Oakbook and Nha Magazine.
3. Robin Hill Quilts has a home away from home feel to it. Robin's blog has gorgeous country photos. She is a long arm quilter and loves showing off her talent!
4. Why Meditate is a relatively new blog that features ideas and advice on healing, spiritual growth and meditation.
5. Writes with feathers is written by Anne C Watkins. Anne is an animal lover and a contributing editor for Pet Age magazine. Anne has numerous writing credits, including ghost writing and freelance editing. Sign up to be one of her newest followers.
6. Whole Food Kids is a blog full of healthy, and we mean healthy recipes. Whole food kids is a blog that is devoted to good nutrition for our worlds future.
7. Toby and Max Jewelry Who doesn't like jewelry right? Sandy Comstock makes the coolest bracelets and jewelry that speaks to the heart. She likes to hide hidden words on the inside. Great specialized gift for the hard to buy for person or teen. For every third item sold in October Sandy is making a donation to breast cancer research. This month She features a "I am a survivor cuff bracelet, Bless this womans neck tag and "Warrior" I am strong cuff bracelet. She has a wide selection at her Toby and Max store.
8. The Party Animal is the place to go when your planning your next children's birthday party! Cupcakes, treats, games and crafts. It's all in one spot for your convenience. Need inspiration for your next party look no further!
9. The Holistic Health Maven features great articles on loving yourself, affirmations, health, wellness, integrated medicine and so much more. We feel right at home at The Holistic Health Maven. A. Leigh Edwards is a big fan of Hay House Publishing created by Louise L. Hay just like we are!
10. Life In A Week is blog full of great advice on how to be really happy! Michael Shawn Keller reminds you how to make the best of every day and have fun doing it!
11. Aspiring Domestic Goddess Mommy is for all the Goddesses out there working hard raising your children, taking care of your pets and trying to be the best Goddess you can be.
12. Kelly's Lucky You sponsors all kinds of contests and giveaways. Try your luck today!
13. Moms Best Bets features the very best ideas and products to live naturally with a whole lot of style.
14. And Then There Were Four It's always fun to read blogs from other countries. And then there were four is written by a mother of four kids, two of them being twins. Christine Tait Lees shares her stories from Australia.
15. Intuitive Parenting For Intuitive Kids is a timely resource for raising the children of today. Provides practical guidelines for nurturing children's intuitive nature. Great topics!
Did you know we have a blog about nature, pets and the environment. Check it out here. Incredible Creatures At Home And In The Wild.
(Book Review and Giveaway of "The Lost Dogs" The story about the investigation and what happened to the Michael Vick dogs. A truly inspiring heartfelt book written by Jim Gorant.
As we always like to say "Follow your intuition." Thank you for reading our blog and supporting our writing adventures.
Don't miss out! Sign up for our "Intentional Conscious Parenting" newsletter.
Newest winners will be announced this week!
There's still time to win:
A Night In The Woods
Follow us on twitter
Fan us on Facebook
Carol Lawrence & Stacy Toten