Jun 18, 2013
Hello everyone, this is an older article but a very vital article especially as we are seeing more and more proof that the DNA is changing and is possible to change. We've shared articles and authors in the past who have focused on this topic. Gregg Braden, Lee Carroll, Doreen Virtue and Dr. Emoto are just a few. Sharing this with much love. Please share your thoughts with us about what you thought about the interview? Do you want to see more content like this?
May 21, 2012
Humanity is at a crossroads. An unfolding of many collective layers.
A cross-roads in time that will determine the fate of our species.
We are making choices right now that will determine the path of our collective future. Mother Earth is changing at a rapid rate. As she speeds up, we speed up too. Our pulse rate increases, we might become dizzy or short of breath. We are generating a large amount of heat. There are 7 billion people on planet earth right now. Many souls have chosen to be here at this time to witness and become apart of the change. Our magnetic field is lessening.
In planetary history. When the magnetic fields have lost their magnification the polls have shifted. Are the poles going to shift again. It's quite possible. To learn more about magnetics and the possibility of our poles shifting follow Gregg Braden. He is one of the leaders in this field and comes from a very open minded perspective backing his knowledge with science.
As we are leaving the “iron” age and begin transmuting and changing as we move into the “golden” or “intuition” age things are beginning to look different. Many are at this point now. Many are not. Many will leave. It's ok for each and every one to transition or change as they need to, to be able to fit in with mother's earth new plan. Mother earth is a thinking, living, breathing being. The time of living on such a wonderful being with disconnect is ending.
Humanity as a whole is waking up from a long slumber. The intuition age has arrived.
What are some of the wonderful attributes we have to look forward to in this new age that is dawning on our planet?
- A deepening connection to our planet is unfolding.
- More telepathy. People are going to speak more with their minds. Secrets will not be able to be hidden like they once were due to this enhanced ability by many. Many children arrive with this ability already.
- Leading more intuitive based lives. Does this job feel right for me? Does this way of eating feel right for my body at this time? Does this way of learning benefit my child?
- Parenting takes on a whole new role. Parents are becoming more aware of the intelligence that is right before them and realizing they are also students in life as much as their children. Prioritizing their children, building solid foundations, growing unbreakable connections and living more sustainable lives will become the focus. Life and her wonders become the teacher again.
- A disconnect from consumerism and the need for “stuff” will be replaced with adventure, connections and deeper relationships.
- Sustainable living that is conducive for all not just one. Boundaries are dissolving. It will become more about the we instead of the me. “If I dump this into my landfill or blast it into the air who will be effected by it?”
- The comprehensive realization that the air we breath is shared all around the world will engulf many. What I do matters!
- Doorways to new worlds will open. Manifesting is becoming quicker and easier with more focused thoughts and feelings.
- Life can and will be lived fully with intent by many.
Life as we know it is changing. What kind of life will you be manifesting and co-creating for you, your family, your planet? The choice is yours.
Written By: Carol Lawrence
Carol Lawrence is an energetic practitioner, blogger, children's author, social media manager, author interviewer, book reviewer, intuitive parenting adviser, and co-host of The Intentional Conscious Parenting Show. She has been happily married for twenty-five years, a mother of two Indigo sons, has several animals and loves nature, exploring the human mind, spirituality, reading, writing, mother earth, walking around in the forests of Montana and doing her part to make the world a better place.