The Intuition Guidebook-How To Safely And Wisely Use Your Sixth Sense is perfect for beginners and delightfully stimulating for the more advanced.
Cyndi Dale covers subject matter not widely talked about but very vital to healthy energetic growth and intuitive development.
"Ultimately, being connected to the greater presence presents you with the greatest gift of all: affirmation of your own presence."
Some of our favorite subjects in The Intuition Guidebook:
1. Five steps for safe psychic activity.
2. How to prepare yourself to be able to become more intuitive.
3. The role feelings play in psychic discernment.
4. Universal laws and how they are all recognized by people and indigenous cultures from all around the world.
5. The importance of getting a gatekeeper, a special being that will help you discern helpful from unhelpful energies, messages and behaviors.
6. The infinite power of love.
One of the reasons we became best friends and have gotten along so well for 26 years is do to the fact we both are very intuitive and empathic. We always talk about following your intuition and developing your psychic skills. Cyndi's newest guidebook gives you the tools to do this. When we take the time to develop our inner selves and then in turn teach these tools to our children, we empower them to lead more fulfilling, connected and rewarding lives.
"The basis of all psychic issues-whether the problem lies in your auric field, your chakras, or any other energy body-is in your programming. A program is a belief that controls our thoughts, emotions, activities, and reactions to life events."
All quotes are from The Intuition Guidebook How To Safely and Wisely Use Your Sixth Sense.
Review by: Carol Lawrence and Stacy Toten