The Conscious Parent ~ Transforming ourselves empowering our children
By: Shefali Tsabary, PhD
Shefali Tsabary raises the bar in the parenting realm with her new book
The Conscious Parent. She demonstrates several examples on how to take day to day parenting to a new level. Be advised after reading her astounding new book you will never look at parenting the same way. She shares with you a whole new perspective on the conscious parenting process. When followed and applied the techniques and tools she teaches can last you a lifetime.
Shefali truly channels the conscious connections of parenting from an authentic place. When you parent from your conscious self you learn how to parent from a place from within. By reconnecting with this part of yourself you begin to practice living in the now and are more fully able to to implement conscious parenting practices. The conscious parent is jam packed with much needed information. This book is nothing like any other book on the market. The Conscious Parent shows you that the parenting process is really about the parent!
Top five favorite messages from The Conscious Parent.
1. We really loved that throughout The Conscious Parent, Shefali reaffirms the process of parenting and life is more important than the outcome.
2. Your unconsciousness isn't your children's to inherit: it is yours to excavate. Being a conscious parent means you are increasingly aware of your unconsciousness as it arises in day to day situations.
3. Shefali demonstrates through her own experiences how to honor your children for their essential qualities such as joy, peace, authenticity, courage and trust.
4. By being fully present with your child, you learn how to make the simple moments count.
5. Shefali shows you how through your children you can learn how to really live, meet your children as they are being to being!
The Conscious Parent is available in paperback and on audio and on CD!
Follow Shefali on Facebook!
For more great reviews, topics and giveaways sign up for our newsletter.
Follow conscious parenting topics on Facebook and Twitter using hashtags #consciousparenting and #intentionalconsciousparenting