"Our children won't stay around us forever but will soon move on to their own lives. It's during the few short years we have them to ourselves that we can help them awaken to the fullness within them, because it's into this inner cup that they will dip when they are alone at college and under pressure, in a relationship and struggling with intimacy, or in a financial crunch and anxious. To prepare them for this, their spirit needs to be nourished on a daily basis." ~ Dr. Shefali Tsabary The Conscious Parent Transforming Ourselves Empowering Our Children
The Conscious Parent (book) by Shefali Tsabary
Live chat with Dr. Tsabary right here in our Intentional Conscious Parenting Blogfrog Community Tuesday March 29th 9PM Eastern. 8PM Central, 7PM Mountain, 6PM Pacific
My top five favorite messages from The Conscious Parent.
1. I really loved that throughout The Conscious Parent, Shefali reaffirms the processof parenting and life is more important than the outcome.
2. Your unconsciousness isn't your children's to inherit: it is yours to excavate. Being a conscious parent means you are increasingly aware of your unconsciousness as it arises in day to day situations.
3. Shefali demonstrates through her own experiences how to honor your children for their essential qualities such as joy, peace, authenticity, courage and trust.
4. By being fully present with your child, you learn how to make the simple moments count.
5. Shefali shows you how through your children you can learn how to really live, meet your children as they are being to being!
Read my full review!
"Shefali Tsabary's invaluable book shows how the challenges of parenting can become a great opportunity for spiritual awakening. Becoming a fully conscious parent is the greatest gift you can give to your child." ~ Eckhart Tolle, author of The Power of Now and A New Earth
Sign up for our Intentional Conscious Parenting Newsletter to stay in touch and keep informed of all the new conscious parenting authors, books, giveaways, chats and more! We never sell your email address or spam!
ICP ON TWITTER