We'd like to tell you about our friend and colleague Judith Orloff MD – a UCLA psychiatrist, an empath, and NY Times bestselling author. In her new book, The Empath’s Survival Guide Dr. Orloff offers support to empaths and highly sensitive people as well as anyone who wants to develop their empathy to become a more caring, empowered person.
Dr. Orloff celebrates the exciting launch of The Empath’s Survival Guide by treating you to an incredible book launch offer with special download gifts.
- The different types of empaths and each of their gifts
- Areas of life empathy affects—health, weight, relationships, parenting
- Neuroscience findings explaining the empath experience
- Why empaths are misdiagnosed with sensory processing disorder, depression, anxiety, or chronic fatigue
- Combating narcissists, other energy vampires and emotional hangovers