Cooper shows you how the traveling process unfolds. The young reader will see what a passport could look like or an airplane ticket could look like.
Depending on what travel guidebook you are reading, you could be learning about the weather, historical facts, and fun destinations.
Some of the fun destinations Cooper visits are:
- The statue of liberty in New York-Includes multiple facts and highlights regarding the history and features of the statue.
- The bubble gum wall in Seattle & the Space Needle
- Cooper explores whale watching in Alaska.
- Have fun and take pictures.
- Be courteous and respectful to others.
- Be smart and learn new cultures.
- Make new friends.