"Whenever anything is out of balance In your energy bodies or in your physical body, it automatically seeks to regain balance. Most of this system runs beneath the level of your conscious awareness. The wisdom held in this area of your being is probably much greater than you realize. We are just beginning to learn how to utilize it consciously." ~ Barbara Brennan
Chakras look like funnels of energy. They exist on the seven levels of your energetic field. They extend out in the front and back of your body.
Chakras take in and absorb energy (Chi) from the universal life energy field. If a Chakra stops functioning properly or becomes clogged the intake of energy will be disturbed. The body organs served by that Chakra will not get their needed supply. If dysfunction continues, normal functioning of the organs and body parts in that particular area can become weakened, as will immune defenses. Over time disease can set in, in that part of the body. - Excerpt from Light Emerging: The Journey Of Personal Healing
We feel Chakra health is so important we have a page dedicated to it.
My hope is you'll keep an open mind and explore how to take care of yourself not only physically but energetically as well. As you learn more about your energy body and Chakra's pass on these tools to your children.
Simple Energetic Tools For Promoting Physical And Energetic Health.
1. Become more self-aware. Listen to the inner messages your body may be telling you. For example: A backache may be from sitting to long, strain from exercising or it may mean there is an underlying fear of failure and success. Perhaps it's fear of criticism.
2. Be more joyful. Surround yourself with joyful people, joyful experiences and surroundings. Figure out what truly makes you happy. What lights up the inner you?
3. Release your inner artist. Let your creativity flow. Your not just planting a garden or painting a picture, you are releasing powerful energy - a frequency that vibrates at a higher level. Manifesting energy into form.
4. Diet and exercise are not just for the physical body they help stimulate and regulate your energy body as well. Do you crave certain foods? Dream of vetables you've never consumed before? Explore different foods and see which ones give you more energy, feel good and digest well. Consider the energy in the food you choose.
5. When getting dressed. Ask yourself what colors do you want to wear each day. Consider your mood and current health. Do you need blue for calming, red for bringing out creative passion or do you simply need brown for grounding?
6. Practice self acceptance. Pat yourself on the back. Spend some time regularly loving and caring for yourself. A healthy body requires you to love yourself.
"I love myself. I accept the life I have created. I can change any part of it I don't like. I am a beautiful radiant being."
7. Use your mind. Not just by reading, creating and bringing life to your new ideas. Explore spiritual expansion through meditation, deep contemplation and working with the divine and universal forces, stimulating your body and mind physically and energetically.
8. Play games, listen to music. Walk in nature. Be with friends or be alone. What charges your batteries? Take time for you.
9. Nourish deep relationships with family and friends. Create healthy boundaries. It's ok to say no to drama and events you don't want to be part of.
10. Feel your feelings. Allow yourself to feel your feelings and let them flow out of you. This helps prevent blockages from forming. Facing feelings and feeling through them frees us up to create what we want in life.
We love hearing from you. Please share your comments. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter and stay connected.
This was so positive! I am going to scan your site now because i have been so busy working and parenting i totally forgot about the indigo-autism link and want to see if you explore it...
Thanks and love,
Hello Full Spectrum Mama, thanks so much for not only stopping by and reading our blog but for leaving a comment! We are glad you found this article inspiring. We have touched on the topic of Autism in the past. Our article, An alternative viewpoint on autism provides some insights we think you'll appreciate. It also gives some resources. We highly recommend looking up Suzy Miller. http://www.intentionalconsciousparenting.com/2010/04/alternative-view-point-on-autism.html
Post a Comment