Introducing Suzy Miller
Author of AWESOMISM
A New Way to Understand the Diagnosis of Autism.
After 22 years as a licensed pediatric speech-language pathologist, she is now communicating with and about children diagnosed with autism in a whole new way. Her experience has taught her that these children are so much more than meets the eye!
After reading Suzy's latest newsletter we contacted her and asked her if we could share her article
"10 Things your children want you to know"
These tips are perfect for any parent not just for parents of autistic kids and we just had to share them with you.
10 THINGS YOUR CHILDREN WANT YOU TO KNOW!
1. Our behaviors rarely mean what you think they mean. Awesomism Changing the World!
2. We experience so much more than meets the eye.
3. We feel our way through life, instead of think our way through.
4. What you say means very little to us unless it matches how you feel.
5. We are right-brained, creative and connected to something bigger.
6. We are communicating long before we talk.
7. We constantly reflect the inner life of those around us-even you!
8. The best way to connect with us is by being present.
9. We are showing the world what no longer serves humanity.
10. We are different but we are not disordered.
Once you understand and apply this awareness, our life together becomes an awesome gift to be shared!
In Suzy's book Awesomism you will learn how to understand autism as never before. You will learn about the vibrational aspects
behind autism and understand how to apply this awareness to experience the Awesomism in your child.
On Suzy's site you'll find lot's of free information, articles, a discussion forum and more!
Suzy holds a FREE chat every Friday from 9:00-10:00 am PST. During this hour you will hear the latest information about and from the children. To register for this FREE call, just send her an e-mail requesting the phone number and pin. firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you Suzy Miller for letting us share your "10 things your children want you to know" article.
Your book and skills you are sharing with autistic children and their parents all over the world are amazing, right on track and so needed at this time! We thank you for this.
To all our lovely readers, if you resonate with the information, articles and authors we share with you be sure to sign up for our newsletter. Sign up form is on the right.
Sharing is caring!
Please mention this article to your friends, post a link on facebook, tweet it, share it however you wish! We really appreciate it! Be sure to sign up for our newsletter, become a follower and bookmark our site if our topics resonate with you and your parenting ideas.
Carol Lawrence & Stacy Toten